Wisconsin Voters Know What’s Fair – and What’s Not
Extreme gerrymandering hurts all of us. Here’s how you can help.
Share the PlayFair videos with your personal networks and talk about the issue.
- Watch the videos here and share that page.
- Host a party to show the videos and discuss the issue with friends and family. Email email@example.com for help in planning a house party.
- Schedule a speaker at a community event. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a list of available speakers and help planning an event.
Contact your state legislators.
We are calling for a public hearing, and subsequent approval of legislation, to create a nonpartisan process for drawing legislative maps. The legislation that would make the process much more fair is Wisconsin Assembly Bill 44 and Senate Bill 13.
During the 2018 election cycle, ask candidates for state office their views on redistricting refrom.
Ask them to support a nonpartisan process.
- Email or write candidates and meet with them or their staff to encourage them to speak publicly in favor of fair redistricting
- Show up at debates and forums and ask questions of the candidates
- Write letters to the newspaper or post on social media